Having barely survived his car exploding on a motorway, Nelson isn't exactly about to pussyfoot around the political car crashes currently happening. Award-winning stand-up renowned for brilliantly dark material, host of BBC Radio's smash-hit The Good, the Bad and the Unexpected, creator of viral sensation News at 3 (180+ million views!). 'Unquestionably talented... knack for making people laugh about things they know they really shouldn't laugh about... Pithy-but-charming delivery, great jokes, and lots of them' (Telegraph). 'Profoundly hilarious... Irreverence done right' **** (List). 'Blistering material which pushes dangerously near the boundaries of good taste' (Sunday Times).
Share this show
- Chortle: Mark Nelson recalls his most memorable gigs
- The EDIT: A quick round-up of the shows to see
- Daily Business Magazine: Fringe offers a comic view of Brexit farce
- Marketing Week: Mark Nelson on why Brexit's divisive subject for Fringe
- GQ: The best quick-fire jokes
- The Guardian: How Edinburgh's comics are straddling political divide
- Theatre Weekly: Interview: Mark Nelson
- Broadway World: Mark Nelson Q&A
- Punchline UK: Impertinent questions for Mark Nelson
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.