Dating again after a complex break-up, Jessie is trying to get her personal life in order - before her kids wake up. Cave brings her critically acclaimed blend of confessional comedy and DIY performance art back to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe after a sold out run in 2018. 'This is an exquisite show from one of the more creative minds in comedy today' ***** (Scotsman). 'A dazzling display of soul-searching comedy' **** (Guardian). One of the Guardian's Top Ten Comedy Shows of 2018.
Share this show
- The Scotsman: Must-see returning shows
- The Scotsman: 30 of the best rated comedy acts returning to Fringe
- Chortle: Fringe 10x10: Ten shows about dating
- The Guardian: Edinburgh fringe 2019: 10 essential shows
- The Times: Edinburgh 2019: The critics' 50 best shows to book
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 14 August.