Mutch returns to the Fringe with a hilarious new hour chock-full of his trademark comedic tales of personal woe. Gareth is looking back to an encounter with an old man in a carvery that has haunted him for years. Does this meeting hold the answers to who he will inevitably become? Or perhaps even more terrifyingly who he already has? Does Gareth want to grow old or just live at home with his parents forever? 'Among the big hitters of Scottish stand-up' (DailyBusinessGroup.co.uk).
This local boy is well worth the climb to the Attic room of the Gilded Balloon Rose Theatre. Once you've stopped wheezing from the exertion, you'll be wheezing with laughter as the jokes keep coming thick and fast.
Share this show
- Daily Business Magazine: Vlad's tips: Fringe faces of the future
- The Guardian: The Edinburgh fringe is obsessed with food
- Edinburgh Evening News: Six local comedians to check out at the Fringe
- The Skinny: Five local comics' guide to the Edinburgh Fringe
- Punchline UK: Punchline's top Fringe shows 2019
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.