Join Diane as she recuts the red ribbon on her iconic 80s nightclub The Flick. A hedonistic paradise rebuilt in the heart of Edinburgh - where live music plays, cocktails are shaken till the early hours and special guests dazzle as brightly as the disco ball. It'll be a party the likes of which Edinburgh has never seen before - when the show's over, the party's only just begun. 'A riot of a show... a party that you won't want to miss' **** (Time Out). ***** (TheWeeReview.com). **** (Edinburgh Evening News). **** (Times).
Share this show
- Amy Stutz
- The Scotsman
- Fest Mag
- The Guardian
- The Scotsman: The Scotsman critics' best comedy shows to see
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- The Guardian: Edinburgh festival 2019: the shows we recommend
- I Talk Telly: I talk to Diane Chorley
- The Guardian: Diane Chorley interview
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 2 August.