Stand-up show starring David Tieck performed on the following days in August 2019...
27: Just The Tonic at The Grassmarket Centre
Room: The Little Kirk
David Tieck is a big absurdist, idiotic, teddy-bear type person. In this show he's promising at least 37 moments of stupid, silly, nonsense fun, and potentially even one moment that's profound. 'A colourful goofball' **** (Fest). 'A one-of-a-kind comedian... shouldn't be missed' (MilkBarMag.com). 'Hairy and cuddly' (Chortle.co.uk). 'Silly, unpredictable and wildly joyous... Nonsensical comedy down to a fine art' (PopCulture-Y.com). 'A whirlwind journey of silliness that left you feeling energised for life ahead' (RMITCatalyst.com). 'The most fun person on earth' (Herald Sun). 'Gorgeously weird' (SometimesMelbourne.blogspot.com). 'Monty Python for the new century' (WeekendNotes.com).
Share this show
- Chortle: The funniest thing that ever happened to you a funeral
- Chortle: Never step in dog poo, or never smell farts but yours?
- Chortle: What's the best museum you've ever been to?
- Chortle: When did you last have a meltdown?
- Chortle: Who would you choose to be your parents?
- Chortle: How do you think the human race will end?
- Chortle: What's the most disgusting fart you ever did in public?
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.