In his new hour of stand-up, American comedian Dan Soder addresses the many questions that the mid-30s bring: should he (if given the chance) have kids? Is wanting to be liked a bad thing? Are police dogs on your side? From screaming babies on airplanes to remembering what his single mum had to go through raising an odd only child, Soder emphasises that humour and jokes are best used when life gets tough..... or boring.
Share this show
- The Scotsman: The Scotsman critics' best comedy shows to see
- The Mirror: Fringe's best comedians tell you who to see and why
- I Talk Telly: I talk to Dan Soder
- Moody Comedy: Dan Soder: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Dan Soder
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.