Hotly anticipated debut from promising newcomer. Winner of Scottish Comedian of the Year and Chortle's Best Newcomer. Daisy woke up on her 30th birthday deeply dissatisfied. Why isn't she thinner, more successful and blonde? And why does that cow on Instagram have it all? This year is going to be different; get sober, stop crying in public and for god's sake get a boyfriend! This is one woman's attempt to change everything about herself: 'Impressive. Vulnerability but awakening steeliness' (Scotsman). 'Equal parts deprecation and defiant attitude. Hilarious' (Chortle.co.uk).
Share this show
- Chortle: Have you ever been too shy to speak to a hero you met?
- Chortle: When did you last have a meltdown?
- Edinburgh Evening News: 50 of the best jokes at this year's Fringe
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- Chortle: How do you think the human race will end?
- Chortle: Most inconsequential thing you've seen a child strop
- The Skinny: Five local comics' guide to the Edinburgh Fringe
- Moody Comedy: Daisy Earl: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- Punchline UK: Impertinent questions for Daisy Earl
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.