Become a guest at the surprise wedding reception that's full of secrets bursting out while unexpected guests burst in, bust up and bust a move. Crammed with comedy and chaos and even a three-course meal, this whirlwind, confetti-fuelled experience features quick-fire laughs and quick-fire character changes. A highly interactive, highly improvised and completely original comedy by the makers of Faulty Towers the Dining Experience. 'Pumped to bursting with energy, filled with hilarity and a riot of epic proportions, it is impossible not to fall madly in love with this immersive event.' ***** (BroadwayWorld.com).
Share this show
- Chortle: If you got on Dragons' Den, what would you pitch?
- Chortle: What's the best museum you've ever been to?
- Chortle: Fame or talent?
- Chortle: If you could poo any substance, what would it be?
- Moody Comedy: Confetti and Chaos: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- Chortle: Which is the sexiest TV puppet?
- Edinburgh Evening News: 15 tempting food-related shows to indulge in
- The Edinburgh Reporter: Fringe 2019 - Confetti & Chaos
- The List: Fringe: 10 shows featuring sex & relationships
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.