Any Suggestions, Doctor? The Improvised Doctor Who Parody is back! Travel anywhere in time and space with a live radiophonic workshop, on-stage TARDIS and a collection of hilarious improv comedy performers! Travel on an adventure made entirely from your suggestions and be home in time for tea. Allons-y! 'An excellent Fringe choice for Whovians young and old' **** (BroadwayWorld.com). 'The Doctor would approve' **** (BroadwayBaby.com). 'A talented cast, sharp improv skills and a slick live soundscape' (Comedy.co.uk). Nominated for Best Show in the Comedian's Choice Awards 2017.
Share this show
- Chortle: Have you ever been too shy to speak to a hero you met?
- Chortle: What's the worst thing you've eaten for a bet?
- Chortle: What is your favourite anagram?
- Chortle: What have you recently done for the first time?
- Chortle: Which conspiracy theory do you think might be true?
- Chortle: The worst experience you have ever had in a hotel?
- Chortle: What's your favourite cheese?
- The Reviews Hub: 50 word Fringe pitch: Any Suggestions Doctor
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Charles Deane, director and performer
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Any Suggestions, Doctor?
- Moody Comedy: Any Suggestions, Doctor?: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019Tweets by asdimprov
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.