The Saturday Night Live writer and former editor-at-large of online satirical women's magazine Reductress comes to the Fringe for the first time with a show all about true crime, the dark side of reality TV and very powerful ghosts. As seen on Comedy Central and CollegeHumour and heard on The Guilty Feminist podcast. 'Like Tina Fey before her, Anna Drezen is setting the tone for [SNL]' (PasteMagazine.com). 50 Funniest People in Brooklyn (Brooklyn Magazine).
A cracking hour of stand-up and near-the-knuckle satire on female fascination with true crime and its shadow over everyday life. The show is peppered with hilarious spoof adverts, including one that was deemed way too dark for Saturday Night Live.
Share this show
- Funny Women
- I Talk Telly
- The Arts Desk
- The Wee Review
- Broadway World
- Fringe Biscuit
- The Scotsman
- i Newspaper
- Fringe Review
- The Skinny
- Fest Mag
- The List
- Chortle: Which is the sexiest TV puppet?
- Chortle: Who was the first person you remember fancying?
- The Guardian: Comedians on their pets
- Broadway World: Anna Drezen Q&A
- I Talk Telly: I talk to Anna Drezen
- The Sunday Times: American comedians to watch in Edinburgh
- The Guardian: Fringe 2019: 50 theatre, comedy and dance shows to see
- The Handbook: All the best Edinburgh Fringe previews in London
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.