Brand-new hour of opinionated, no holds barred stand-up from Liverpool Comedian of the Year Winner, English Comedian of the Year Finalist and Dave's Best Joke of the Fringe Winner 2018. At 27 years of age, Adam is supposed to be in the prime of his life, which is a truly terrifying thought. Is this really as good as it's going to get? It's all down hill from here? Not if he's got anything to do with it. ***** (Herald). ***** (Entertainment-Focus.com). **** (Telegraph). **** (Scotsman). **** (Chortle.co.uk). **** (TheWeeReview.co.uk). **** (ShortCom.co.uk). **** (Edinburgh Festivals Magazine).
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Accommodation woes
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- Edinburgh Festivals: Adam Rowe: interview
- Beyond The Joke: The Edinburgh Fringe's top male comedians to watch
- JOE: Fringe: 32 must-see Edinburgh shows
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.