Doctor Klevemark isn't a real doctor, but she believes in the power of positive thinking. Her own depression is not going to stop her from telling people how to be happy and what they've been doing wrong so far. Find happiness with Doctor Klevemark!
Share this show
- Chortle: Who would be your perfect double act partner?
- Chortle: Who are the unsung heroes of the Fringe?
- Chortle: What track do you come on to and why?
- Chortle: Who is the worst person you have met at the Fringe?
- Chortle: Who is the best person you've met at the Fringe?
- Chortle: What is you abiding memory of your first Fringe?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018Tweets by LisaKlevemark