Have you ever kicked a potato into the sea? Lee Kyle has. It's great but it's not the answer to your problems or anything. Unless your problem is that your sea doesn't have enough potatoes in, which it almost certainly isn't. He's back at the Fringe patiently waiting for whatever it is he doesn't know he wants or something. 'Whip smart joke' (One4Review.co.uk). 'Very funny' (Manchester Evening News). 'Had everyone on their feet - sublimely ridiculous' (Northern Echo). 'A brilliant performance, pure genius!' (NARCMagazine.com).
Share this show
- Chortle: Who would be your perfect double act partner?
- Chortle: How would you improve the Fringe?
- Chortle: What do you think of critics?
- Chortle: Has the 'spirit of the Fringe' been lost?
- Chortle: What will you do on your day off?
- Chortle: What track do you come on to and why?
- Chortle: Who is the worst person you have met at the Fringe?
- The Times: Interview: Lee Kyle on being a working class stand-up
- Chortle: What's the worst place you've ever stayed?
- British Comedy Guide: 20 eye-catching pictures in the Edinburgh Fringe programme
- Fest Mag: Keep it classy
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Lee Kyle
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018