In 2017 comedian Jim Tavaré (BAFTA Award-winner, Harry Potter actor and double bassist) was involved in a near fatal head-on automobile collision in Los Angeles. Returning to the Fringe for the first time in 20 years, he tells the story of how a quick trip to the shops changed his life forever. One comedian, one dog and a DIY disaster. 'One of the funniest and most original performers around.' (Independent). 'Fresh, funny and imaginative.' (Guardian). 'As dry as a critic's mouth in the morning' (List).
Share this page
- Chortle: What are you going to do once the Fringe is over?
- Chortle: Who would be your perfect double act partner?
- Chortle: Whats's the most drunk or wasted you have been?
- The Scotsman: Interview: Jim Tavaré
- Chortle: What is the best joke in your show?
- Chortle: What's the worst place you've ever stayed?
- The Herald: Jim Tavare on surviving a near-fatal car crash
- Chortle: Who is the best person you've met at the Fringe?
- The List: Jim Tavaré: 'Just going on stage can help depression'
- The Guardian: The comics turning tragedy into laughs
- The Telegraph: Jim Tavaré on returning to comedy
- Chortle: What's the oddest prop you've used at the Fringe?
- Chortle: What is you abiding memory of your first Fringe?
- Female First: Jim Tavaré: 10 things that make me laugh
- Short Com: You have to be joking? Jim Tavare
- Chortle: Ten comics returning to the Fringe after a long absence
- Chortle: Ten comics at the Fringe for the first time in a while
- Moody Comedy: Jim Tavaré: the Edinburgh interviews 2018
- Beyond The Joke: Interview: rarely asked questions - Jim Tavare
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Jim Tavare
- The Reviews Hub: Fifty-word Fringe pitch: Jim Tavare
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Jim Tavare
- Chortle: Ten things we know about the 2018 Fringe
- Beyond The Joke: Jim Tavare to tell story of car accident at Fringe