Whip-smart stream-of-consciousness comedy from 'master of shamelessly silly yet socially conscious clowning' **** (BroadwayBaby.com), Helen Duff. Duff dives to 'a level of intimacy most acts wouldn't dare' **** (Skinny) and 'it's a joy to behold' **** (EdFestMag.com). 'Bold, subversive and very funny... a formidable comic' **** (Scotsman) slips beneath the skin of standard storytelling to explode paradigms with paint gun precision. As seen on BBC Three and alongside Will Ferrell in Holmes and Watson. 'Duff is incredibly funny and deserves any and all praise that comes her way' **** (Skinny).
Soon to pop up in the Will Ferrell and John C Reilly flick Holmes & Watson, Helen Duff takes an entertainingly autobiographical turn in How Deep is Your Duff: it's wordier than before but there are still heaps of ideas and visual hi-jinks from the Gaulier-trained clown.
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Final Fringe Reflections
- Chortle: Who would be your perfect double act partner?
- Chortle: What inspired you to get into comedy?
- Chortle: How would you improve the Fringe?
- Chortle: What's the most you have put into a Free Fringe bucket?
- Moody Comedy: Helen Duff: the Edinburgh interviews 2018
- Chortle: Who is the best person you've met at the Fringe?
- Chortle: What's the oddest prop you've used at the Fringe?
- Laugh Out London: 20 character/clown comedy recommendations for Fringe