Undercover cops. Jury duty. Witness protection. Comedy. All this and more as James Acaster brings a trilogy of shows to the Fringe. The shows in question are: Recognise (Edinburgh Comedy Award Best Show nominee 2014), Represent (Edinburgh Comedy Award Best Show nominee 2015), Reset (Edinburgh Comedy Award Best Show nominee 2016). So come on down. He doesn't know who he is, he doesn't know what he believes and he doesn't know what he's going to do with his life. He'll probably do material from his first three shows too. All in all, it's one huge recap.
Share this page
- Evening Standard: James Acaster interview
- The Independent: There's no escaping the outside world
- The Independent: With Brexit, what has happened to our sense of humour?
- Edinburgh Evening News: Our guide to the best stand-up shows
- What's On London: What's On London's Edinburgh Fringe preview
- The Mirror: Who to see at Edinburgh Fringe 2017
- i Newspaper: Fringe 2017: the comedy shows you should book now
- The List: Fringe 2017: shows that are returning for another run
- The List: Fringe 2017: shows we think will sell out fast