Adam Kay reprises his acclaimed 2016 show for two weeks only, singing 'bracingly intelligent, enormously funny songs' (Times) in the key of A minor. Kay is Amateur Transplants' frontman (20M YouTube hits) and a prolific sitcom writer (BBC, Channel 4). But, before that, he was a doctor and he'd like to tell you all about it. In September, Picador publish Kay's This Is Going To Hurt, inspired by this show. 'Intersperses horror stories from the NHS frontline with a catalogue of sublimely silly spoof songs. Blissfully brilliant' ***** (Mail on Sunday).
Share this show
- The Scotsman: What's in a name? Just a few stars between comics
- Chortle: The best Edinburgh shows we've seen already
- The Wee Review: Fringe preview: Gilded Balloon
- The Velvet Onion: Onion at the Fringe: 2017 TVO Edinburgh round-up
- The List: Fringe 2017: shows that are returning for another run