The same show as last year - but what do you care? You never saw it. The New York comic takes the audience on an exhilarating journey with a hilarious, uplifting and altogether surprising conclusion. 'The strangest finale I could have possibly imagined' according to one reviewer. 'Amazing and brilliant' ***** (Scotsman). 'Genius' (Stewart Lee). 'Genuinely liberating' (FringeGuru.com).
Share this show
- Spiked: Defining the Norm winners announced
- The Huffington Post: Ten most controversial acts at Edinburgh Fringe 2016
- John Fleming's Blog: Arthur Smith and his socks and a duck jockstrap gift
- John Fleming's Blog: The venue that doesn't know where its own entrance is
- WOW247: 50 must-see comedy shows at the Edinburgh Fringe
- John Fleming's Blog: 3 ways to publicise a show without using a PR person
- Beyond The Joke: Lewis Schaffer: 'Do I have to talk about the show?'