'Let me start by telling you I'm ok. I'm just in a small situation involving a pesky cancer tumour in my left nork, but I'm not dying and I'm the luckiest person in the entire world. Cos f*ck cancer, man. F*ck cancer.' Jokes, truths, and one or two poignant bits from a Melbourne comic who survived breast cancer. 'Hilariously honest' (SometimesMelbourne.blogspot.com). 'Gutsy and gleeful' (Theatreview.org.nz). 'Uproariously funny, devastating and heartfelt, Schwarcz doesn't want her audience to have a good bedside manner - but to behave as badly as she does' (TheResidents.co.nz). 720 ABC Best Theatre Award nominee.
Share this show
- Fresh Air: 25hr broadcast: Lana Schwartz - Lovely lady Lump
- British Comedy Guide: Lana Schwarcz: 10 Edinburgh Fringe questions
- The Sunday Post: Laughter is part of the cancer healing process
- TV Bomb: Lana Schwarcz interview
- Funny Women: Let's talk about reviews