Stand-up show / clown starring Elf Lyons performed on the following days in August 2016...
Elf Lyons (Feminist Times' One to Watch) sometimes wants to kill her mother. So she's made a show about it. Do other people feel like this? A recent graduate from L'Ecole Philippe Gaulier, Elf explores the age-old fear of turning into your mother and what it means to have it all... Media Eye Rising Star 2016. 'Enthusiastically peculiar... sexy, nerdy and funny' (Chortle.co.uk). 'Endearingly eccentric... She has a knack for fostering the desire to be her new best friend' (Fest). 'A stand-out Fringe show from a vibrant and energetic performer' (Skinny).
Share this show
- Fringe Biscuit
- The Skinny
- Edinburgh Festivals
- TV Bomb
- The List
- Short Com
- Voice Magazine
- Fest Mag
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: Elf Lyons
- Fresh Air: Interview: Elf Lyons - Pelican
- Female First: A day in the life of Elf Lyons
- Laugh Out London: Elf Lyons: Edinburgh Fringe 2016 interview
- WOW247: A dating guide for Fringe performers
- The Observer: The female millennials changing comedy
- Broadway World: BWW Q&A - Elf Lyons
- The Skinny: Elf Lyons interview: does Mum know best?
- Short Com: Elf Lyons Q&A - Edinburgh Fringe 2016
- Laugh Out London: 15 free comedy recommendations for Fringe 2016