Chris Stokes? Yes. Comedian? Absolutely. Award-winning? You betcha. Man...? Can you be more specific? Ostensibly a human, Chris returns to the Fringe with a new show about you. Well, the species that you have in common with him. 'Excellent' **** (Daily Mirror). 'It takes some flair to mix script, tangents, conversation, heartbreak and make it all look so effortless' **** (Skinny). 'Very gifted' **** (List). 'Very funny, well-crafted stand-up' **** (BroadwayBaby.com). 'One impressive comic' (New Statesman). 'Genuine, uncontrived epiphanies as well as laughs' (Chortle.co.uk).
Share this page
- British Comedy Guide: Chris Stokes: 10 Edinburgh Fringe questions
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Chris Stokes
- ThreeWeeks: 5 Fringe things you might do that you MUST not do
- Fresh Air: Interview: Chris Stokes - The Man Delusion
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: Chris Stokes
- Chortle: Chris Stokes chooses his comedy favourites
- WOW247: Five best overheard conversations during the Fringe
- Short Com: Chris Stokes Q&A - Edinburgh Fringe 2016
- The Reviews Hub: Five fast Fringe questions with...Chris Stokes
- Female First: Chris Stokes discusses his new show The Man Delusion
- Broadway Baby: Chris Stokes - a man delusion?