Fear is the ultimate fantasy. Lynn Ruth Miller is 81 years old. She's lived a lot and nearly died a few times too. She's faced massive fears and fought a churning tummy and grinding teeth. This celebrated 2013 TO&ST award winner, and 2014 Dave's Comedy Festival Liberty Award winner, guides us through eight decades of triumphs and failures, wit and wisdom and the faith in the impossible that kept her from jumping. 'Miller cranks up the limelight and turns on the mirrorball' (Guardian).
Share this show
- John Fleming's Blog: When is a cunning stunt not cunning?
- John Fleming's Blog: "If the street is clean, your show is a failure."
- John Fleming's Blog: The unavoidable Lewis Schaffer & the African President
- The Independent: Fringe 2015: the old ones are the best
- TV Bomb: The voices of experience