Civilisation, love, death, faith and paper towels. Alice Fraser, ex lawyer, Cambridge Footlights alumna and Sydney Comedy Festival 2014 Best Newcomer nominee debuts at the Edinburgh Fringe in an hour of brilliant, savage stand-up. 'This show is a towering achievement, one of the festival's very best' (Melbourne International Comedy Festival Funny Tonne). 'Raw, supersmart hilarity' (Cosmopolitan). 'Must see' (Time Out). 'Professional' (Marc Maron). 'Painfully funny... riveting' (Julia Chamberlain). 'Alice is a Secular Prophet, bringing laughter and tears' (Jarrod McKenna, peace award winner).
Share this show
- The Guardian: Edinburgh comedy roundup: the best of the rest - week 2
- WOW247: Kate Copstick: not all awards are quite what they seem
- John Fleming's Blog: John Fleming's blog
- John Fleming's Blog: Fringe: suicide & drugs for breakfast, laughter & tears
- Squirrel Comedy: Aussie acts to see at this year's Edinburgh Fringe
- Marie Claire: Funny women talk about claims that women aren't funny