Brand, Ross and Sachs Page 25

With friends like Georgina who needs enemas?

Georgina is likely to face the biggest backlash. Only a matter of time before the tabloids dig up sordid tales of her past. They'll see her as fair game in a week or two. Wonder how many researchers are currently on the phone to ex boyfriends........

Hopefully by this time next week the media will be concerning itself with a certain election due to take place and leave this Brand/Ross piss.

Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross should be horsewhipped.

So what is this telephone business about ?

Quote: Nick Rivers @ October 30 2008, 12:52 PM BST

Georgina is likely to face the biggest backlash. Only a matter of time before the tabloids dig up sordid tales of her past. They'll see her as fair game in a week or two. Wonder how many researchers are currently on the phone to ex boyfriends........

Well, she's done a deal with The Sun, so I should imagine their tabloid rivals are already sharpening their knives.

Quote: Griff @ October 30 2008, 9:54 AM BST

It's nature's way. Ask Schopenhauer.

Our innate vanity, which is particularly sensitive in reference to our intellectual powers, will not allow that our first position was wrong, and our adversary's right.

Schopenhauer would implode if he met me. :)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 30 2008, 9:50 AM BST

even if I do find it pointless, boring and frustrating!

Wait, are you talking about a fight, or yourself?

Quote: chipolata @ October 30 2008, 1:11 PM BST

Well, she's done a deal with The Sun, so I should imagine their tabloid rivals are already sharpening their knives.

I saw this yesterday, so I'm assuming it's in today's newspaper. Anyone else think it's a bit wrong that Brand and Ross are getting well and truly done over.. And she is making money off the back of it?

Well it's not exactly the most honourable situation.

Quote: Chickenoriental @ October 30 2008, 1:46 PM BST

I saw this yesterday, so I'm assuming it's in today's newspaper. Anyone else think it's a bit wrong that Brand and Ross are getting well and truly done over.. And she is making money off the back of it?

No, I think it is quite funny.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ October 30 2008, 12:56 PM BST

Hopefully by this time next week the media will be concerning itself with a certain election due to place and leave this Brand/Ross piss.

What are you on about? An election caused by fish? Its spelt plaice.

Jack Straw was commenting in the Guardian in his rather snidey pompous way.

I guess a stink attracts turds.

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ October 30 2008, 1:56 PM BST

What are you on about? An election caused by fish? Its spelt plaice.

Thank you, my proof reading friend. I will amend that.

Quote: Aaron @ October 30 2008, 1:22 PM BST

Wait, are you talking about a fight, or yourself?

Or having sex with you?

I've only been skimming the headlines but if Russell Grant really did rape Manuel the waiter I think he should be docked at least a week's pay.

A lot of weight behind that.