Nerd News Page 60

It's some pretty amazing technology though, you have to admit. If there's a good story behind anything that uses it, it could be a wonderful tool. I can see game developers using it a lot.

Surely it doesn't remove the need for post production, I doubt it renders at high enough quality for that. It just means they get a good idea of how the scene is going to look in real time.

OM effing G.

They've made a new series of Mysterious Cities of Gold. And it's going to be on some channel called Kix (627 on Sky) on Saturday. :O

Apparently it's just like the old one.

That's probably the nerdiest post I have ever seen!

Lol. :O That's impossible, have you seen some of the nerds on here?

Reading the Doctor Who: Prisoners in Time comic book series currently.

The Works has a ton of cheap Doctor Who books in with new covers. Loadssss of them. I couldn't decide which to get so I got one with Peter Davison on the front that said it had dinosaurs in it.

:D

Vote now! :D

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-01-30/vote-for-your-favourite-british-tv-show-to-appear-in-captain-america-sequel-the-winter-soldier

My three choices were the top 3. I feel so ordinary.

:D Mine were Doctor Who, Father Ted & Fawlty Towers.

Can't wait for these.

Not sure if this is nerdy enough, but I've got to sort my youngest's Lego out, in readiness for him moving into his new room.
For background, the way he works is: 1) build model 2) play with it for a fortnight b) dismantle and put into a massive box (3ft x 2ft x 2ft- now almost full), 4) invent his own models.
Now, another Dad says he divides by colour - but that sounds a bit crap.
Bearing in mind I don't want 300 separate containers, what do you reckon?

And, no, he's not interested in keeping the original boxes and bricks intact.
He not that nerdy.

Hmmm, it's a problem, it's true.

I suggest posting everything to me and you won't have the trouble. :)

Seriously though, it can be a pain finding the bits you want in a large box. As the other chap suggested, I'd either do with colour separation, or size. You can get some good, clear, plastic storage bins that can be subdivided for these sections. The Range, or somewhere similar, is where I get mine.

The answer is so blindingly obvious that you have missed it.

"use the Lego to build compartments for the Lego."

:) :) :)