Nerd News Page 58

It's a nerd tax.

:D

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 8 2013, 1:31 PM GMT

Looking to pick extended version of The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy on Blu Ray and it's price is far too high. I can get the Theatrical version from between £10-15 but you're talking £40-60 for the extended version. :(

If you're into behind the scenes stuff, I bought ( had bought for me , actually) the three, separate 4-disc sets.
Extended cuts and literally hours of documentary material.
Not Blu-Ray, though.

I've got the extended DVDs already, but they're the US versions unfortunately, and won't play on my PS3. Wanted to pick up the blu ray version, but not willing to pay the price they want. Hopefully it'll come down at some point.

Coincidentally, I went to Asda yesterday and they had them for £10 each. Still a little too expensive for me though, I'll have to wait.

If you wait until 2016, they'll probably release a huge LOTR/Hobbit sextet anyway.

Is that like a XXX parody?

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 9 2013, 5:46 PM GMT

Is that like a XXX parody?

>_< (I'd watch it)

Dildo Baggins!

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 8 2013, 1:31 PM GMT

Looking to pick extended version of The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy on Blu Ray and it's price is far too high. I can get the Theatrical version from between £10-15 but you're talking £40-60 for the extended version. :(

Bought them today, from Asda, for £10 each. Also bought Dredd. :)

Star Wars Episode VII teaser

and

Episode IV deleted scene

DC's SUPERMAN UNBOUND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EpnT__PBd6Q

Looks brilliant! Superman vs Brainiac

Iron Man 3: Trailer 2

The LOTR 3D version and directors cut is still missing.

Star wars did the Original, the extended and the 3D version, not sure but maybe also a directors cut version.

Bying now is to soon.

Kick Ass 2 - Red Band Trailer.