Status report Page 5,891

Quote: George Kaplan @ 9th January 2016, 3:08 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

"Herc The Obscure", or "Herc Of The d'Urbervilles"?

"The Mayor of Grytpype Thynne" has a nice ring to it as well. :)

I'm sure there's a copyright issue here somewhere, I'll have to consult my briefs.

Your pants are experts on copywrite issues?

Lessons for life.
Me: remember to check shirt is not on inside out before leaving.
Others: If you are going to tell me porkie pies about not been able to do something, try to remember it. That way you don't have to back track when you give me another different reason.

Quote: reds @ 16th January 2016, 8:18 AM GMT

Lessons for life.
Me: remember to check shirt is not on inside out before leaving.

:D Mine is putting my body warmer on inside out (quite easy to do, in a hurry), but with shirts it is buttoning it up "out of synch" so that the top button is in the second hole and then the whole shirt is like that - many is the time I have done that and gone out looking like some piss artist!

But I digress, Cobbler - just heard on the news about this woman in Oz who, briefly, had her arm bitten off by a croc, which was caught later, the arm retrieved and sewn back on! Wow!

(Reason 8 for not living in Australia) Unimpressed

:O

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th January 2016, 9:32 AM GMT

:D Mine is putting my body warmer on inside out (quite easy to do, in a hurry), but with shirts it is buttoning it up "out of synch" so that the top button is in the second hole and then the whole shirt is like that - many is the time I have done that and gone out looking like some piss artist!

But I digress, Cobbler - just heard on the news about this woman in Oz who, briefly, had her arm bitten off by a croc, which was caught later, the arm retrieved and sewn back on! Wow!

(Reason 8 for not living in Australia) Unimpressed

Start buttoning from the bottom button first. I hadn't heard the thing about the croc.

I went to see Jimmy Carr tonight. I hadn't seen much of his stand up so wasn't sure if I'd like it. Enjoyed most of it- some stuff I didn't feel should be joked about but didn't make me feel like I wanted to walk out.

Hey everyone, I haven't been on here for a while.

Quote: Wheel @ 17th January 2016, 4:11 PM GMT

Hey everyone, I haven't been on here for a while.

I'm not surprised. We haven't got much to laugh about - except Manchester United.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th January 2016, 8:23 PM GMT

I'm not surprised. We haven't got much to laugh about - except Manchester United.

We drew against Everton, let's face it was going to be a difficult game, as we got beat 3-0 by them last time. IMO, the best Chelsea could get is about 5th or 6th. Man United beat Liverpool. Arsenal drew with Stoke. Leicester unbeaten again, they drew 1-1 with Aston Villa. Man City had an easy game. A boring weekend for English football.

Heeeeeelp! There's nobody here. The ghosts'll get me. *runs away*

Another life lesson: If you are replying to a email I sent asking where the thing is that you were supposed to submit yesterday and you tell me you only got the request yesterday- Do check that I haven't actually forwarded you the original email from over a week ago.

Seeing as my second attempt at the driving test is coming up next week, I'm doing a few more lessons to refresh. I hate driving lessons though, they are not fun. I hope by next Friday, I will never have to do them again.

Quote: Lee @ 19th January 2016, 11:34 AM GMT

Seeing as my second attempt at the driving test is coming up next week, I'm doing a few more lessons to refresh. I hate driving lessons though, they are not fun. I hope by next Friday, I will never have to do them again.

Good luck with your test, Lee.

Quote: Lee @ 19th January 2016, 11:34 AM GMT

It can be an idea, once you've passed the test, to take a couple of lessons on driving on motorways.