Status report Page 4,946

I have a simple rule with facebook never post anything a stalker or serial killer could use against me

Billwill is eating a whole Toblerone bar..

It had an expiry date on my birthday last month, so ovbiously I can't feed it to anyone else. :) but I'm prepared to take the risk myself...

Cool Angelic

Quote: Lee @ December 26 2012, 10:13 PM GMT

Facebook's new "last seen online" display on the chat menu is a little bit creepy/stalkerish.

I deactivated my account after trying it for about a couple of weeks, couldn't see the point of the thing, then for some reason logged on again and of course you're automatically reactivated...a bit you can check out but you can never leave...I'm now happily deactivated again.

Quote: billwill @ December 26 2012, 10:35 PM GMT

Billwill is eating a whole Toblerone bar..

Don't be driving to Dundee in your bare feet now , will ya

I don't think the idea is a bad thing, it's their execution of the idea that makes it a bit depressing. It's a good way to stay in contact with lots of people all over the world at once, whereas the phone and email doesn't work quite in the same way. The problem is Facebook is a little too much interested/involved with my personal life, shit there needs to be a line and it seems to be creeping ever near with every FB redesign update.

Quote: chipolata @ December 26 2012, 9:52 PM GMT

I relented and let them spend longer with me. I'm a giver.

Then your psyche remains intact.

Looking up how much a tea/coffee machine would be so I wouldn't keep waking up people when I come in from studio at an ungodly hour for a cup of tea.

This is the biggest contender so far. It looks like a f**king retro SCI Fi Jet engine! How awesome!

Quote: Gavin @ December 27 2012, 3:48 AM GMT

I remember Colin Powell showing pictures of this coffee machine to the world when the Bush administration accused Sadam Hussein of possessing weapons of mass distruction. ;)

Discovered a stretch mark in between my chest and armpit last night. The gym is destroying my previously unblemished body. At least it matches the one on the other side of my chest, so gives me some ugly symmetry.

We bought a coffee machine when we moved house in September. Never been used. I have a degree in Aeronautical Engineering; but f**ked if I work the bloody thing out.

Quote: bigfella @ December 27 2012, 9:52 AM GMT

We bought a coffee machine when we moved house in September. Never been used. I have a degree in Aeronautical Engineering; but f**ked if I work the bloody thing out.

Send it this way mate :) :P

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ December 27 2012, 9:16 AM GMT

I remember Colin Powell showing pictures of this coffee machine to the world when the Bush administration accused Sadam Hussein of possessing weapons of mass distruction. ;)

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Trying to install BBM on my daughter's new Blackberry, and just getting stuck on an installation message. Oh for the days when all you needed was to check the present had batteries included.

Just watched a film where evil keneval talk on drug dealers lead by Leslie Nielsen it was aces

I saw a bit of that

Dreadful!!!

If you can think of a better film; where a podgy middle aged guy fights the star of Police Squad in a bike vs porsche duel. Then you tell me, you blooming tell me!

Quote: Gavin @ December 27 2012, 3:48 AM GMT

Looking up how much a tea/coffee machine would be so I wouldn't keep waking up people when I come in from studio at an ungodly hour for a cup of tea.

This is the biggest contender so far. It looks like a f**king retro SCI Fi Jet engine! How awesome!

Is that one of those that does the grinding it's self?