Status report Page 4,383

:( The damp cold weather has made me all stiff and achy, horrid cold in my room, hope you are better AJGO?

School holidays start today...I'm not ready.

With powerwash and meatballs what could possibly go wrong?

With powerwash and meatballs what could possibly go wrong?

Gosh, my life is exciting!

Why not pretend you're in a coming of age kids film?

By recording a snarky, but emotive voice over track to their every action on a dictaphone. Whilst pretending to be their older selves.

Quote: dellas @ April 4 2012, 4:32 AM BST

:( The damp cold weather has made me all stiff and achy, horrid cold in my room, hope you are better AJGO?

Console

Much improved, ta, still quite achey but can move and pick things up, is most novel.

Feeling mildly guilty for not going for a wee jog but since I thought I was going to faint when walking downhill yesterday as my shins felt like they were being ground down, reckon that's a good enough excuse *secretly loves hypermobility (EDIT: oops, spelled it wrong- shows how thoroughly dedicated to my health I am!) syndrome for providing reasons not to exercise*

Quote: sootyj @ April 4 2012, 8:05 AM BST

Why not pretend you're in a coming of age kids film?

By recording a snarky, but emotive voice over track to their every action on a dictaphone. Whilst pretending to be their older selves.

Laughing out loud

Glad you're feeling better.

Now Harridan if you were narrating your film in the autumn it'd have to be called

"Meatballs in the fall"

I'd see that, heck I might write it.

I know exactly what you feel like, AJGO. I used to be in constant agony because my back and knees would always be going out of sync - when my fingers went out I used to pile books onto them to put them right! I used to wake up at least twice a week unable to move but I've been almost completely better since I started living in over-heated houses. I think the old-fashioned notion of sitting in steamrooms for aching joints must have some merit!

And sootyj, do I combine that with making jokes that they don't understand purely for my amusement, or do I do that instead?

Quote: zooo @ April 4 2012, 1:08 AM BST

:O

Current status:

Beautiful.

Quote: Harridan @ April 4 2012, 9:53 AM BST

I know exactly what you feel like, AJGO. I used to be in constant agony because my back and knees would always be going out of sync - when my fingers went out I used to pile books onto them to put them right! I used to wake up at least twice a week unable to move but I've been almost completely better since I started living in over-heated houses. I think the old-fashioned notion of sitting in steamrooms for aching joints must have some merit!

Hee, I was trying to smash my elbows back with books, didn't work so I tried press-ups but got to the grand total of one before my poor old wrists gave out under my bodyweight :D

I once knocked both my shoulders out doing press-ups and was stuck on the floor lying on my arms! Press-ups are bad for us HMS sufferers, far too many things to go wrong!

:D Aw. Know that stranded feeling. Just turned around too suddenly and left my knee behind so definitely won't be going jogging today!

Ellie can't concentrate today.

Just focus instead then.

Too much on my mind...