Status report Page 3,995

Quote: Marc P @ August 24 2011, 2:52 PM BST

:) Ah the teas and puddings!

*pauses to think about Ellie's puddings*

Laughing out loud

Quote: AJGO @ August 24 2011, 3:01 PM BST

Aw. Do they eat household bugs? Do you have to buy specific ones?

Buy them. Today we took delivery of 250 crickets and a load of mealworms. Giant mealworms are super disgusting.

Ew. But cool. But ew!

Can you post pictures of the shedding? Are you going to collect it and do something well arty with it?!

Have you counted the Crickets? I got short changed on a 75000 maggots in a container scam a few weeks back.

No haven't counted them- they move too bloody fast! Looks about right though.

I'll try to take some shedding pictures later!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 24 2011, 4:07 PM BST

No haven't counted them- they move too bloody fast! Looks about right though.

I'll try to take some shedding pictures later!

Is my pet cricket among them? He was rustled last week; he is sort of green and chirpy so you should be able to recognise him.

Whistling nnocently

I wouldn't bother, most Cricket rustlers are illegal immigrants from Eastern Europe, they dye the crickets in Heroin and then make them into counterfeit cigarettes that they sell to handicap people.
Your Crickets f**ked mate, put it behind you and get another one and fit an alarm on it!

Sorry Bill, these ones are brown and chirpless!

There's a weird blue thing glowing on the road outside. Chip's not sure what it is.

catskillz?

Photo!

Quote: zooo @ August 24 2011, 10:15 PM BST

Photo!

It's gone now! Which I'm glad about as it was too odd for me.

Quote: chipolata @ August 24 2011, 9:14 PM BST

There's a weird blue thing glowing on the road outside. Chip's not sure what it is.

Conspiracy! :O

Quote: chipolata @ August 24 2011, 9:14 PM BST

I solved the mystery this morning. Thankfully the glowing thing wasn't a tear in the space-time continuum but a shiny blue wrapper for a packet of wafers.