Status report Page 3,608

:( Guys please don't be disallusioned, but it is the size of your wallet that appeals to a lot of young women, certainly not any other dimension of character.

Rob has just read through a week's worth of Status Report. He is hoping there won't be a test on it as all he can really remember is that Bigfella had sex with his wife and DaButt is now a grandad, Congrats to you both. :)

Quote: Rob H @ April 15 2011, 11:49 AM BST

Rob has just read through a week's worth of Status Report. He is hoping there won't be a test on it as all he can really remember is that Bigfella had sex with his wife and DaButt is now a grandad, Congrats to you both. :)

Are these two events connected? Doesn't nine months pass swiftly?

Its too big a coincidence for them not to be.

Quote: dellas @ April 15 2011, 5:32 AM BST

:( Guys please don't be disallusioned, but it is the size of your wallet that appeals to a lot of young women, certainly not any other dimension of character.

That's not at all true though. Out of all of my group of freinds, every one of the girls earns more than their boyfriends/fiances (we're all 23-25). So does my sister (23), and my younger cousins (19 and 21).

And what difference does the size of a wallet make?
I've got a big purse, but it's got bugger all in it. :)

Dellas in one thread is fighting against female cliches, and in another is trying to reinforce them. Bizarre!

At least I can understand this post.

Quote: zooo @ April 15 2011, 1:19 PM BST

I've got a big purse,

Giggidi

:D

Is nothing sacred?

Quote: zooo @ April 15 2011, 1:35 PM BST

:D

Is nothing sacred?

:P I was bored and thought I'd say hello in my own special way. Innuendo powers activate!

Quote: zooo @ April 15 2011, 1:19 PM BST

And what difference does the size of a wallet make?
I've got a big purse, but it's got bugger all in it. :)

Dellas in one thread is fighting against female cliches, and in another is trying to reinforce them. Bizarre!

I think the point Dellas was making that young women with much older guys there may be a monetary issue at play. Unless Hugh Heffner really is a great chef of course. :D

Well, duh. ;)
Same as a young man with an old rich woman.

As far as I can see that's not at all what dellas was saying though. After all, how many rich old men are on this site? She was talking directly to you lot.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ April 14 2011, 11:39 PM BST

Didn't cybersex go out of fashion in 2002? Take it to PM you randy slags.

We just took it to bed! Smarmy

Good girl.

Quote: zooo @ April 15 2011, 1:47 PM BST

After all, how many rich old men are on this site?