Status report Page 3,401

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 4 2011, 10:18 AM GMT

My whole life is geared towards gaining the repect and approval of some arsey stranger on the internet, it's true. And I'll get there, one day. Or I'll get bitter and kill a few people.

Hey, I respect you Martin

Unimpressed

*sniggers*

Quote: Gavin @ February 3 2011, 11:44 PM GMT

new character finished. Can't take total credit for it or a little I've mostly stolen it lol! But stolen with permission...ish ;)

Yo. Cool

Designing some graphics for a website. Think I will build them a temporary moonfruit one for now and then work on a proper one.

I'm actually looking for a web designer at the mo. Need a WordPress theme and logo. Any recommendations? My budget isn't huge.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 4 2011, 10:10 AM GMT

Sooty'The Mozart Of Comedy'J, as he likes to be known now.

What because all my talent died 5 years ago?

Will Falco one day make an epic europop epic about my life, that's actually about wanking?

Quote: sootyj @ February 4 2011, 12:15 PM GMT

Will Falco one day make an epic europop epic about my life, that's actually about wanking?

You insensitive bastard. Falco's dead. Decapitated in a car crash.

Maybe somebody preserved his head in formaldehyde?

Quote: sootyj @ February 4 2011, 12:39 PM GMT

Maybe somebody preserved his head in formaldehyde?

I wish. Rock Me Amadeus might be the finest pop song ever. And Vienna Calling was pretty good too.

It's a history lesson you can dance too.

Quote: Griff @ February 4 2011, 12:14 PM GMT

No, because like Mozart, you're massively prolific, and also like Mozart, your stuff never wins comedy competitions.

:D

Ben just is.

Tuumble wishes he was somewhere else totally and utterly different. In the words of Spandau Ballet "I don't need this pressure on!" :(