Status report Page 1,683

Quote: EllieJP @ December 23 2009, 9:05 AM GMT

Did you have one of those mechanical feeder thingys?

Or just a mechanical cat.

Back in Scotland!

Robyn is learning poems, and when she comes to think about it is probably more like a Jane Austen heroine's sister than a Jane Austen heroine, regardless of constitution. She'd end up Mary Bennett or someone. :/

Ellie is wanting to finish early but can't. Is it too early to have a drink of wine?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 23 2009, 11:00 AM GMT

Robyn is learning poems, and when she comes to think about it is probably more like a Jane Austen heroine's sister than a Jane Austen heroine, regardless of constitution. She'd end up Mary Bennett or someone. :/

:O

To be honest, it's always the sisters that tend to have more fun. ;)

Laughing out loud! If you're Lydia Bennett or Marianne Dashwood, then maybe until you realise that the guy you're after is a con artist. I'd not mind being Jane Bennett, other than that the Darcys are mean to her. Essentially, they all have their down-sides. :P

Robyn is now confused at people 'liking' her status which complains about Imagism. I seemingly have very sophisticated/pretentious friends.

It's colder than Pluto here today. I like it.

Quote: EllieJP @ December 23 2009, 11:02 AM GMT

Ellie is wanting to finish early but can't. Is it too early to have a drink of wine?

Never! Loving the new pic x

Quote: Sammy @ December 23 2009, 12:16 PM GMT

Never! Loving the new pic x

Never complimented you on your new(ish) one, Sammy. Tis very nice. How's being back in Scotland? Cold? :)

Thanks sexy fairy.

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 23 2009, 12:18 PM GMT

Never complimented you on your new(ish) one, Sammy. Tis very nice. How's being back in Scotland? Cold? :)

Aw, it's lovely. Lot's of snow! It's just nice to have some time to myself. Been crazily busy recently. What have I missed. Anything exciting?

Well, Chip got off on a technicality... Other than that...

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 23 2009, 12:35 PM GMT

Well, Chip got off on a technicality... Other than that...

Chip can get off on anything!!

Quote: Marc P @ December 23 2009, 12:39 PM GMT

Chip can get off on anything!!

:D

Actually, Chip was just texting a girl and the woman in the office with me said: "Can't you put that on silent because the beeps make it hard to concentrate." And I said, "No...Sorry."