Status report Page 1,407

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 2 2009, 2:40 PM GMT

Console Hug Pirate

Ta Ruby.

I like it when the hairdresser brushes my ear with her finger tips, plus being able to see down her top. Glad they make you wear that cloak. :$

Quote: Leevil @ November 2 2009, 3:09 PM GMT

I like it when the hairdresser brushes my ear with her finger tips, plus being able to see down her top. Glad they make you wear that cloak. :$

When I had my hair cut by a woman the last time (back in 2000) I was more impressed by her breasts pushing into the back of my nervous, young head.

Quote: Leevil @ November 2 2009, 3:09 PM GMT

:S Oh my

Quote: Gavin @ November 2 2009, 2:53 PM GMT

I got head butted when I was in school.

Ouch.

Quote: zooo @ November 2 2009, 3:08 PM GMT

Cor.

Substitute "hand's" for "gland" and it's COR! indeed.

Quote: Ben @ November 2 2009, 3:09 PM GMT

When I had my hair cut by a woman the last time (back in 2000) I was more impressed by her breasts pushing into the back of my nervous, young head.

Perhaps she wanted to shag you?

Quote: Gavin @ November 2 2009, 3:11 PM GMT

The one that got away...

Quote: Leevil @ November 2 2009, 2:57 PM GMT

Just had a quick go on Win7. Certainly seems a lot cleaner, the task bar looks nice Pleased I didn't have long enough to really experience it, but on the front, it doesn't seem that far from Vista. The booting up took forever, but looked pretty, I suppose.

I'll withhold my judgment until I can have a few hours of putting it through its paces.

I tried booting it up on my old laptop too, it got as far as the logo and then crashed, but this is totally down to my laptop not being able to boot any Windows for some annoying reason. Oh well, I'll get a new one soon. :)

Have you bought it then?

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 2 2009, 3:11 PM GMT

Have you bought it then?

I imagine he either bought it from a Korean at a car boot or downloaded it illegally.

Quote: Gavin @ November 2 2009, 3:11 PM GMT

Yeah, that does sound like a missed opportunity. I'd have porked it, personally.
Definitely.

I hate getting my haircut by a woman - just far too much sexual tension in the air.

The touching, the closeness, the accidental eye contact via the mirror, it's just too much. On the plus side, it's about the same price as a lap dance and you get a haircut to boot.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 2 2009, 3:14 PM GMT

On the plus side, it's about the same price as a lap dance and you get a haircut to boot.

Ooooh! I hadn't thought about it like that.

My hairdresser does a good head and shoulder massage, he's the only person I'll trust with scissors near my hair.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 2 2009, 3:15 PM GMT

My hairdresser does a good head

I may check them out.