Childhood misdeeds Page 4

Quote: zooo @ October 3 2008, 3:19 PM BST

I believe, by law, that gives you the right to find him and give him a damn good kicking.
In the face.

Seeing as due to his age they can't legally punish him at all.

Ah. He's a girl now. Holds the record for the youngest person to ever undergo a complete gender reassignment (i.e. not including hermaphrodites).

Quote: Paul W @ October 3 2008, 3:06 PM BST

Sometimes upto 5 - 6p at a time...

It was wild Pirate

Yet further proof that Aaron Brownoffski is infact a fellow Red Sea pedestrian, oi va voi and all that.

I also suspect he's black.

Quote: Aaron @ October 3 2008, 3:19 PM BST

But you haven't told us what this routine involved exactly.

Oh God! Basically, everyone in the class would answer "Here" or "Yes" when their name was called. When it got to me I would embellish the answer, initially with a "darling" or "mistress". Over the course of a term it developed into increasing adoration, culminating in the class wondering how I could top my response each morning. (It was a writer's nightmare.) It ended-up in full physical comedy, combining slave-like expressions of adoration with prostrating myself in front of her desk.

Er...

I was 11. It was the 80's. We didn't have shoes in those days...

*cringes*

Quote: sootyj @ October 3 2008, 12:30 PM BST

My depressing nom de plume being, Fat Jewish Bastard (expanded to Fat Jewish Smartarse Bastard after the play incident)

I didn't imagine you as 'fat', Sooty.

Haven't you seen my avatar?

I'm just glad nobody made fun of me for being yellow and cone shaped.

That said how did you view me? Splenetic chain smoker? Bent double over his keyboard like a deranged question mark?

Quote: sootyj @ October 3 2008, 3:30 PM BST

Yet further proof that Aaron Brownoffski is infact a fellow Red Sea pedestrian, oi va voi and all that.

I'm half-Jewish. Or to quote Jonathan Miller in 'Beyond The Fringe'... "I'm not a Jew. I'm Jew-ish. Not the whole hog.".

Quote: sootyj @ October 3 2008, 3:30 PM BST

I also suspect he's black.

Aaron has a whole other set of issues to raise with his therapist if he's all of the above.

Quote: Tommy Power @ October 3 2008, 3:23 PM BST

Ah. He's a girl now. Holds the record for the youngest person to ever undergo a complete gender reassignment (i.e. not including hermaphrodites).

Girls can still get a kicking.

Quote: Paul W @ October 3 2008, 3:52 PM BST

Aaron has a whole other set of issues to raise with his therapist if he's all of the above.

I for one suspected that Aaron "whited-up" and shaved off his Hassidic beard just for the BSG meet-up.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 3 2008, 3:55 PM BST

I for one suspected that Aaron "whited-up" and shaved off his Hassidic beard just for the BSG meet-up.

Didn't we all?

Did anyone see the passport of "Aaron?" How do we know he wasn't an actor. I know I hired a fat, obnoxious drunk to play me that evening.

I think we should have DNA tests at the Xmas meet up.

1. Took the handbrake off a milk float whilst it was on a slope, milkman had to catch up with it and put brake back on.

2. Went into neighbour's house and smashed a cuckoo clock.

3. Was partial to smearing my no.2's on the toilet wall.

What age were you for all of these?

No older than 6/7

I do like the mission oriented nature of Operation Cuckoo Clock.