Childhood misdeeds Page 2

So, Gavin, was Borstal as bad as they say?

Gavin you naughty f**ker! I didn't do anything really bad. I was always too shit scared of my dad (he seemed to like smacking my arse I swear) and he was a very angry man.

(There's another open goal for you sooty!)

Me and my cousin played a game called 'Thunder and Lightning' on the caravan sites we went to a lot, after my Uncle told us about it from the book 'Scully' that he read. We'd throw big stones onto the roofs of the caravans, and it would sound like thunder. Then we'd run like lightning!

I also climbed into the medieval towers at Reculver through a tiny hole between the metal door and the stone entrance. It was pretty stupid considering it had been closed to the public and deemed unsafe for about 20 years before then.

I mentioned it on here before but me and my friend stole a few things from the school property cupboard at school, which we called 'Argos'.

Quote: NickTheDon @ October 3 2008, 1:05 PM BST

Gavin you naughty f**ker!

I wasn't that bad.

LOL! There was the school bank incident though that got us all a few days of detention. Part from that a few other things I was good boy.

Quote: Griff @ October 3 2008, 1:04 PM BST

So, Gavin, was Borstal as bad as they say?

Dad used to always say I was going there. But a smack round the head was usual punishment.

I didn't do anything naughty when I was a child... ever. The fear of the wooden spoon was too much!

Quote: EllieJP @ October 3 2008, 1:09 PM BST

I didn't do anything naughty when I was a child... ever. The fear of the wooden spoon was too much!

Making up for it now is it ;)

Quote: NickTheDon @ October 3 2008, 1:05 PM BST

Gavin you naughty f**ker! I didn't do anything really bad. I was always too shit scared of my dad (he seemed to like smacking my arse I swear) and he was a very angry man.

(There's another open goal for you sooty!)

His exact words showed me your photo down the pub and asked for a fiver.

Now she loves a good wooden spoon.

Quote: Gavin @ October 3 2008, 1:10 PM BST

Making up for it now is it ;)

Haha - I'm not naughty!

Quote: EllieJP @ October 3 2008, 1:12 PM BST

Haha - I'm not naughty!

Lovey you are in my mind :P

So, should they bring caning back into schools?

Quote: EllieJP @ October 3 2008, 1:09 PM BST

Was your Mum really that bad a cook?

When I was in Australia, I broke into a zoo and fed some rare animals to a crocodile.

Wimps I helped some rare Heliotrope Baboons feed a crocodile to a 6 year old.

Little swine cried and cried, but we made him finish all 600 kilos of it.

Quote: Marc P @ October 3 2008, 1:24 PM BST

Was your Mum really that bad a cook?

Me an my sister didn't like the way my mum cooked chicken... so we told her we were chickenarians...which meant we couldn't eat chicken as it was against our beliefs. I think we were 8 and 6 years old.

I used to play on railway lines a lot as a kid, as my home town is boring as hell unless your an alcoholic.

Throwing stones at trains - putting pennys on the lines and generally twatting about.

but besides that most of what I did wasn't too bad. Mostly 1950's very tame "Dennis the Mennis" bad.

Oh! and I used to do a bit of shop lifting - only like the odd 10p sweets, but I got caught once and shit myself so never did it again.