Good News Thread Page 4

I gave birth to mid-range poo just now. Good to know that one's digestive system is running efficiently...

Nice Tuumble... Nice.

I just bought Star Wars, Force Unleashed for 37 English pounds at Tesco, a full 3 pounds less than Zavvi.

Huzzah!

In other news I got some linking material in for Ed Byrne's new show a full 1 minute before the 11 am deadline this morning.

Huzzah x2!

Quote: Tuumble @ September 30 2008, 2:55 PM BST

I gave birth to mid-range poo just now. Good to know that one's digestive system is running efficiently...

Do you have proof? Sounds suspiciously like nicey-nicey propaganda.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ September 30 2008, 2:43 PM BST

Yeah, congratulations, Nigel. Baby doing well?

Whistling nnocently

Thanks everyone, baby is doing great. Infact I am jealous of her, all she does is eat, sleep and shit.

Well the first two sound fun.

Quote: zooo @ September 30 2008, 3:42 PM BST

Well the first two sound fun.

The third can be too as my earlier post proves. ;)

(and your avatar)

;)

Quote: Tuumble @ September 30 2008, 4:13 PM BST

The third can be too as my earlier post proves. ;)

Any chance of a temporary ban on Tuubmle? There's a time and place for excrement, and the BSG isn't it (except maybe for the Critique section). :)

Sin-bin Tuumble for two days for putting unsavoury images into our consciousness...

...and chipolata for four years for spelling his name wrong.

I have effectively stolen Andy's rugby shirt, at least temporarily; and I got the answer in biology yesterday which apparently only one or two people a year manage to figure out. :D

Just been down to the kitchen in the building where I work and somebody has brought in some caramel shortcake and some gingerbread men. I'm sitting here pigging out. :)

Ooooh, I want a gingerbread man!

Can you make gingerbread men, zooo?

Quote: Graham Bandage @ October 9 2008, 3:54 PM BST

Can you make gingerbread men, zooo?

Only in pairs.