This whole recession thing... Page 4

Smarmy

Quote: Aaron @ September 18 2008, 6:16 PM BST

If there's anything to be learned from this, it's to slaughter anyone with the surname Brown.

Nooooooo!

I also have an account with the Halifax. However, it contains less than a tenner.

Aw! I have all my worldly moneys in mine.
>_<

(so about a tenner...)

Haha! (And aw.)

As long as NatWest and Nationwide stay afloat, I'm alright.

Or until that proposed Brown massacre anyway.

I'm sick of receiving those pathetic attempts at robbing my account via emial. "Dear Costomer, attempts have been made to access your account so in the interest of security you need to reset your login information".

I always send a mail back saying I hope you die you low life pieces of shit.

Oh that was you?!, thanks. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 18 2008, 7:44 PM BST

Oh that was you?!, thanks. :)

Awwww, if I'd known it was you Nils, desperate for money, I'd have sent you my shrapnel through the post! There's over a tenner!

I could've added that to the fifty pence worth of old Corona bottles I had and bought myself a massive £10.50+ mix-up. Damn your fake email detection skills!! *shakes fist*

LOL!

A £10.50+ mix up though? The dealers in Bristol are very precise!

Laughing out loud Sweeties sweetie (you little tinker).

Haha!

That's what I meant, your local sweet dealer's, or newagents or whatever you call it down there Whistling nnocently

Farm shop. ;)

:D Of course! Doh!

Whee, my bank failed today!

The good news is that the nearest branch was 7 miles away and Chase (the bank which just gobbled up the remains of my bank) built a new office a mile or two from my house a few months ago. I'd been meaning to switch but didn't feel like going through all the hassle. Now someone's going to do all the work for me!

Quote: DaButt @ September 26 2008, 4:19 AM BST

The good news is that the nearest branch was 7 miles away and Chase (the bank which just gobbled up the remains of my bank) built a new office a mile or two from my house a few months ago.

What happens if Chase gets gobbled up? Or is that an impossibility?

Quote: chipolata @ September 26 2008, 10:02 AM BST

What happens if Chase gets gobbled up? Or is that an impossibility?

Back to clams, feathers and pretty stones.