Heil Hitler Page 2

Quote: Griff @ September 7 2008, 12:41 AM BST

Just ban him Aaron. You have the power. He's a twat.

I dunno. He's like the plague, and will only come back again under a different guise.

What say you, frostyboy? I don't mind insults. I'm really not that bothered what people think of me, much less people I've not met. Why are you so obnoxious to everyone?

Quote: Griff @ September 7 2008, 12:41 AM BST

Just ban him Aaron. You have the power. He's a twat.

Who Hitler? If Adolf Hitler is a member of BSG I am a little concerned.

I do not believe he could judge 'Allo 'Allo! or Dad's Army at all objectively.

Actually if we bought Mr Frosty one of these and a dildo would he be happy atlast?

Quote: sootyj @ September 7 2008, 3:30 AM BST

Tell you what Aaron, how about you change Frostyboy's avatar to the above and let him see what it feels like? Respect sootyj.

I'd ban him. He thinks he's cool, abusing everybody from the safety of a computer terminal, all his languages, come on, todo el mundo habla espaƱol - actually, he probably gets his housemates to do it. He's not a prick, or a wanker, or even a giraffe afterbirth. He's a loser, and everybody on here knows it. Especially the women.

Keep him on and you'll only encourage more morons like him to wreck the forum.

Oh, and by the way, hope you all had an amazing time!

*Looks at the latest Frosty thread*

What a tedious little troll you are, because that's all you are really: a tedious, witless attention-seeking troll who has neither the wit or creativity to do anything else.

So here you are, a little troll, running around with your big scatter gun hoping, *praying*, that you'll be fed, and to your credit you are, because by replying to your posts, "we are feeding the troll".

No doubt your admirers will pile on here to defend you, and say how you are only joking and that you mean nothing by it. I don't believe that at all, I think you are a genuine twat.

It seems that you have interpreted (most) posters indulgence as a signal that you are
highly entertaining, the [insert your favorite comedian] of BSG even. Well you're not, you're a witless clod who is fortunate to have his computer to hide behind and quite frankly I wish someone would pull the plug. I see that you have been registered since 2006, perhaps that's why you are indulged so much?

To conclude: You come across as a very desperate man and it's not a good look.

Oh well I can take solace in the fact that I'll be very busy in the coming months therefore I won't have to step over your shit in order to get to the good stuff.

*Closes door on way out*

Well said, ocg. I don't think that he has any supporters though. Everyone last night was up for his banning.

Thanks Aaron.

Frostyboy seems OK, I can only see another BSG storm in a tea cup..

We can't all be smug Middle Class couch potatoes you know! :)

I mean, without illegal immigrants, how would the Middle Classes get their ironing done cheap, eh?

Banning is a form of censorship after all. If he hasn't written anything that could be considered illegal under UK law, then why ban him?

Because he's unneedlessly disruptive, and clearly not of a sufficient mental capacity to be allowed near a computer alone. Much like a child being turned away from a pub.

Maybe I have missed the worst of his posts then.

As you say, if you ban him he'll only return as 'WarmishGirl' or something.

Maybe it would be better if those BSG'ers annoyed by his posts just ignore him?

Those people lying dying in the street after road traffic accidents are annoying but I just ignore them or at most give them an annoyed look. They don't bother me! I mean, I wouldn't ban them from dying.

This is not about censorship, it is a about vandalism. Frostyboy's posts are crude, mindless graffiti. And if you do not clean off graffiti you get more. Had last night been the first time I had visited the site, I think I might have wound up the window and driven on. This is a nice, welcoming neighbourhood, let's keep it that way.

Should frostyboy come back under another name, and behave himself, not a problem. If he smeers shit all over the site again, he knows what to expect.

Quote: sootyj @ September 7 2008, 3:30 AM BST

Am I the only one to find that picture slightly arousing?

kjs

I expect that depends on whether you like it from the neck up, or the neck down.

Quote: KJSmyling @ September 7 2008, 12:59 PM BST

Am I the only one to find that picture slightly arousing?

kjs

No she has a lovely cute face, with a sexy look of rueful embarassment. White platform heels, with half length tights.

F**k I need to get to a therapist stat.

Quote: zooo @ September 7 2008, 1:01 PM BST

I expect that depends on whether you like it from the neck up, or the neck down.

Yes.

She just needs a knackwurst....

kjs

Thank God you went stage further than me, I'm genuinely grateful for that, thanks.

I was more interested in sneaking my V2 into her Fuhrer Bunker.

Either that or having a Sherman Tank.

Are we as bad as Frostyboy now?

More to the point are then anymore sexy Hitler photos out there?