What are you wearing? Page 10

Quote: Moonstone @ January 25 2009, 3:13 PM GMT

Sounds like a good idea, we all know how much fun we had when those two last collaberated on something.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ January 25 2009, 3:06 PM GMT

One would have thought that we could 'blame' common sense.

There were backup facilities for the SATCOM stuff even when I was in the military 20 years ago. But some key facilities and organizations were identified as being a little too much "all the eggs in one basket" and have subsequently been spread out across the country/globe.

Quote: Aaron @ January 25 2009, 3:06 PM GMT

I don't drive. Doesn't matter to me. :)

Ah but in your geekdom you'll be the first to have one of those helmets that have sat navs in built with heads up displays telling you to turn right and left and you'll be confused because you are a girl and try and reverse park yourself and get lost and all you'll hear in your 'Walk This Way' helmet is 'Sacre bleu!' and 'merde' and 'imbecile'. I think I've taken to many pills again. (Lies down in foetus position.)

Quote: Moonstone @ January 25 2009, 3:13 PM GMT

Sounds like a good idea, we all know how much fun we had when those two last collaberated on something.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: roscoff @ January 25 2009, 3:16 PM GMT

Ah but in your geekdom you'll be the first to have one of those helmets that have sat navs in built with heads up displays telling you to turn right and left and you'll be confused because you are a girl and try and reverse park yourself and get lost and all you'll hear in your 'Walk This Way' helmet is 'Sacre bleu!' and 'merde' and 'imbecile'. I think I've taken to many pills again. (Lies down in foetus position.)

Haha!

I actually have an excellent sense of direction. So doubt I'd need one. :)

Quote: Aaron @ January 25 2009, 3:20 PM GMT

I actually have an excellent sense of direction. So doubt I'd need one. :)

Since when has that been the drive behind geekpower?

Quote: EllieJP @ August 31 2008, 9:08 AM BST

I'm wearing Ubisoft. Fun times.

I'm uber-soft. Sadly not so fun times, there. :$

I always wear military style uniform, which comes in handy to explain away the countless times people catch me with my Field-Marshal's baton in my hand.

Quote: SlagA @ January 25 2009, 3:30 PM GMT

I always wear military style uniform, which comes in handy to explain away the countless times people catch me with my Field-Marshal's baton in my hand.

The Private's privates.

I'm uber-soft. Sadly not so fun times, there. :$

As long as you're not going round hitting people on the head with it!

Has it seen a lot of action?

Quote: roscoff @ January 25 2009, 3:26 PM GMT

Since when has that been the drive behind geekpower?

Since geeks didn't have too much money!

I'm wearing a shirt that is toooooo good.

I'm wearing jeans and a black jumper. Classicly understated.

I'm also wearing some uncomfortable underwear.

*fidgets*

I'm wearing black sexy underwear.

*salivates and then goes back to fidgeting*