The Mitchell & Webb Plot Generator

A bit different from the norm as it's not really a sketch, but after hearing news of a film, a new radio sitcom, an advert and another series of Peep Show starring David Mitchell and Robert Webb, it's time to unleash onto the public the amazing, fantastic Mitchell & Webb Plot Generator!

That Mitchell & Webb Plot Generator

Generate amazing plots for David Mitchell and Robert Webb in all manner of sketches, tv sitcoms, radio sitcoms and stage shows all with the press of a button!

David Mitchell plays <insert name here>, an anal, geeky, sci-fi-obsessed, <insert unique characteristic here> nerd has trouble with his flat-mate <insert name here> (played by Robert Webb), a laid-back, content wannabe-hippy who's just not quite cool enough to fit in with his new-age friends. Mitchell's character is annoyed by Webb's character, Webb's character's little foibles and Webb's character's mates but doesn't want to offend anyone seeing as he's so polite. So chaos ensues and is resolved by the end of the story. A love interest <insert name here> (played by Olivia Colman) is unfathomably attracted to Mitchell's character for reasons he (and indeed anyone) cannot see. Eventually though, she gets pissed off with him and Mitchell's character wallows in self-pity, hindered by the unhelpfulness of Webb's attempted attempts at helpfulness which are, in general, illegal but really cool.

Dang, now why the hell didn't I come up with this excellent idea. Seriously, this could make a very nice comedy book aimed at the Christmas market entitled: 'How To Pitch....' You could extend this to any predictable artist or well worn programme format and create a really nice stocking filler book. Although I would dearly love to work on something like this, I think the last thing you need is anyone to share in the copyright spoils.

Brilliant idea that should be worth something to you.

Hey Dan,

You old cynic you! Whistling nnocently

Note to Admin:
Send some virtual Prozac to Swerytd