BSG Meetup Page 115

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 6 2008, 9:07 PM BST

Awwwww Scatters!

I promise to make you up a special bag of your very own when we finally meet. :)

Me too, although I'm broke at the mo, so it'll contain an IOU.

Quote: frostyboy @ September 6 2008, 9:09 PM BST

I think we should overthrow Aaron and Mark, and instate RubyMae as our new leader.

Aw. Frostyboy said something nice.

I've been and come back. Don't you guys think meeting Aaron was enough? Let alone an entire page of his face?!

Awkward silences abounded though, I bet the party started when me and Robyn left. :P

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 6 2008, 9:05 PM BST

Would've been good. Where are you based?

Hull. It's where you go if you don't get into heaven.

Quote: frostyboy @ September 6 2008, 9:09 PM BST

I think we should overthrow Aaron and Mark, and instate RubyMae as our new leader.

That's lovely Frosty but I have a court order preventing me from ever being in charge. It was issued after I was left in charge of the school tuck shop and the end result involved two crashed fire engines, a nun in a body cast, and a bunch of zoo animals escaping.

Quote: ian_w @ September 6 2008, 9:11 PM BST

Hull. It's where you go if you don't get into heaven.

Huaven*

I just feel it could alienate a few (less educated or self confident) people. And I'm not a fan of alienation.

Quote: PhQnix @ September 6 2008, 9:11 PM BST

I've been and come back. Don't you guys think meeting Aaron was enough? Let alone an entire page of his face?!

Awkward silences abounded though, I bet the party started when me and Robyn left. :P

So did anyone shock you, in a kind of "I didn't think you looked like that" way?

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 6 2008, 9:12 PM BST

I just feel it could alienate a few (less educated or self confident) people. And I'm not a fan of alienation.

Well true I suppose, but you can either pay no attention or learn from it. Sometimes though you make a typo, which is an entirely different thing to not knowing the spelling of a word.

Quote: ian_w @ September 6 2008, 9:13 PM BST

So did anyone shock you, in a kind of "I didn't think you looked like that" way?

Discovering Danny was a girl may have been the biggest shock. :)

We didn't go :(. Seriously? How many went? Thought there'd be loads to talk about. God, that frickin' monkey's back on the cadbury's ad.

Awkward silences abounded though,

I'm shocked to hear that.

Who went?

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 6 2008, 9:15 PM BST

Discovering Danny was a girl may have been the biggest shock. :)

And a girl that doesn't work at a petrol station :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 6 2008, 9:12 PM BST

Not much to ask tho? In a way we're also alienating people who don't like British Comedy.

I'm tempted to ring Danny to find out more but fear the cider must have claim him by now!

Quote: ian_w @ September 6 2008, 9:15 PM BST

It felt like I recognised people. Weird huh?

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 6 2008, 9:15 PM BST

We didn't go :(. Seriously? How many went? Thought there'd be loads to talk about. God, that frickin' monkey's back on the cadbury's ad.

There were about 12 when I left...

Quote: Graham Bandage @ September 6 2008, 9:16 PM BST

Who went?

Me, Robyn, Laura, Aaron, Jess, Gavin, Finck, Julia, Seefacts, SootyJ, Danny, Winterlight...