hello out there... Page 3

Nope! I just supply the quotes, to be used as people see fit. I probably should sell them in some way...

:) That's why we're all racing to write your biography.

Try and get the copyright on "Hey!", that would be brilliant!

Laughing out loud I will have to write my autobiography to dispell all the rumours that your lot's books turn up!

What a lucrative franchise this will turn out to be! For all of us - but you'll be the face behind the brand of course!
And 1p for every 'hey!' will help, although when it's spoken people may deny there was an exclamation mark.

Oooh! I will have to say "hey" without it then from now on!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 28 2008, 1:13 PM BST

Laughing out loud I will have to write my autobiography to dispell all the rumours that your lot's books turn up!

That's so Billie Piper!

I still think we should write your autobiography, because (as you will find on close examination) we all are aspects of your personality. Well, some to a greater, some to a lesser degree.

Bah! You've got round it already! Leevil will have to take you to court.

:| *gulp* So does this place really exist, or is it just an extension of my character!? *looks around, looking paranoid*

You're like the girl in the library. If you will it hard enough, for example, your brother will just disappear!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 28 2008, 1:18 PM BST

:| *gulp* So does this place really exist, or is it just an extension of my character!? *looks around, looking paranoid*

No, we all exist. You are a figment of our imagination, chiefly ian_w's.

Hello, robert kerr.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 28 2008, 1:18 PM BST

You're a sitcom character and this is where your life is written. That's why we have the power to make you prime minister.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/24/truman-show-delusion-psyc_n_114723.html

Muhahahahaaa!

Quote: Graham Bandage @ July 28 2008, 1:21 PM BST

No, we all exist. You are a figment of our imagination, chiefly ian_w's.

Nah, if she was mainly from my mind she wouldn't be a pretty girl she'd be some kind of warped, crazed, deformed monster.

Hello, robert kerr.

I think he's gone tbh!

Quote: ian_w @ July 28 2008, 1:24 PM BST

Nah, if she was mainly from my mind she wouldn't be a pretty girl she'd be some kind of warped, crazed, deformed monster.

I am pretty much the latter!

Quote: ian_w @ July 28 2008, 1:20 PM BST

You're like the girl in the library. If you will it hard enough, for example, your brother will just disappear!

:O Really!?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 28 2008, 1:28 PM BST

I am pretty much the latter!

*opens packet of crisps*