Sex - does it really exist? Page 4

Quote: zooo @ July 21 2008, 11:15 PM BST

3 years and over (for a normal person)

That's 5 minutes - so to speak!

Quote: David Chapman @ July 21 2008, 11:18 PM BST

That's 5 minutes - so to speak!

It is in your time scale.

I have sex on a regular basis. Unfortunately "regular" means "as many times as we can manage during a 3-day weekend once a month." I'm counting the hours until I meet my girlfriend in New Orleans on Thursday. 66 hours and counting ...

If the bayou is rockin' ...

Sex is great. I've got it down to three minutes. (Doffs cap to Alan B'Stard). And I'm a really good kisser. So my sister tells me anyway.

So - magic numbers? Anyone feeling a need to share theirs?

Quote: EllieJP @ July 22 2008, 3:31 PM BST

No.

Quote: roscoff @ July 22 2008, 3:22 PM BST

Sex is great. I've got it down to three minutes. (Doffs cap to Alan B'Stard). And I'm a really good kisser. So my sister tells me anyway.

Laughing out loud

I knew a guy whose record was a commercial break! He and his girlfriend were sitting on the sofa, she wanted sex, he was watching Scrapheap Challenge. He made her wait until the adverts whereupon they retired to the bedroom, got undressed and had sex. He finished shortly afterwards, while she was still wondering 'what the f**k was that' he had his boxers back on, back to the lounge and sat down just as the adverts finished!

Now we all doubted the truthfulness of the story until his girlfriend grudgingly confirmed it to us. She said, 'I confronted him about it, and all he could say was 'I never claimed to be good, but I am efficient'

Legend!

I actually envy men who can get it over with as quickly as possible. The older I get, the longer it takes. It's boring.

Quote: chipolata @ July 22 2008, 3:41 PM BST

I actually envy men who can get it over with as quickly as possible. The older I get, the longer it takes. It's boring.

I agree. Why is then, when your young, young girls want you to last longer, and when your older, older women want you to hurry up >_<

Quote: Sofa_Matt @ July 22 2008, 3:45 PM BST

I agree. Why is then, when your young, young girls want you to last longer, and when your older, older women want you to hurry up >_<

I feel your pain, brother.

...?

Quote: Sofa_Matt @ July 22 2008, 3:39 PM BST

Laughing out loud

I knew a guy whose record was a commercial break! He and his girlfriend were sitting on the sofa, she wanted sex, he was watching Scrapheap Challenge. He made her wait until the adverts whereupon they retired to the bedroom, got undressed and had sex. He finished shortly afterwards, while she was still wondering 'what the f**k was that' he had his boxers back on, back to the lounge and sat down just as the adverts finished!

Now we all doubted the truthfulness of the story until his girlfriend grudgingly confirmed it to us. She said, 'I confronted him about it, and all he could say was 'I never claimed to be good, but I am efficient'

Legend!

Laughing out loud

(The "Legend!" at the end was the best bit, I must admit.)

My problem is that I have the libido of a 22 year old but the penis of a 2 year old.
By the way our new friend Oldrocker gets the prize for living in the middle of nowhere.

http://www.infoplease.com/atlas/state/northernmarianaislands.html

Quote: Aaron @ July 22 2008, 4:08 PM BST

...?

Yer... how many you've boinked?

2,000: that's my magic number.

I will give you a number Ellie...69?

Sorry, the actual and rather embarrassing number is... just 2. Teary

Mind you, there were plenty of memorable half-way houses if you know what I mean. Cool