Hi

Hi my name is Ben and i am 18, i am currently starting to write a sitcom about some of my life experiences, so if anyone could give me some writing tips it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome.
My biggest tip is: before you write some, watch some and read some.

Hi Ben, welcome to the site!

If you've not done so already, checking out our writers section for some info, and links to a few great books (I've read a number of them myself, and they really do help!) which you might be interested in, is a good place to start. You can also post bits of your work in the Critique forum, and ask questions of other writers in the Writers Discussion forum. Above all, keep at it. Get all of your ideas, memories and stories down on paper, then you can go back over and properly structure and polish everything.

But hey, there are more professional writers than myself around, so I'm sure that they can offer some much better advice!

Welcome to the group, Ben. The only advice I can offer is don’t use clichés. I didn’t get where I am today by using clichés.

No CJ.

Hi Ben

Welcome to the boards

Dan

thanks everyone i look forward to sharing my work with you all.

Hello Ben.

Welcome to this place. I have to go to work. Sorry

hi there, you'll fit in nicly on this 'ere site and i look forward to maybe seeing some of your work.