Lab Rats Page 24

Watching it right now and I reckon this was the pilot, in the sense of the first one written.

Could I shag Chris Addison to get on the telly?

Please?

Would there be enough room?

I've got quite a big telly!

:)

Finished watching it. And I reckon it was the first ep written - which would throw up all kinds of questions on other threads but who cares here.

On another thread I have just added a stuffed owl in a glass box to my study which I think I approve of, what do you think Zooo, Aaron?

Quote: zooo @ August 7 2008, 11:25 PM BST

I've got quite a big telly!

LOL.

Always in favour of taxidermical delights.

Kwikey what a quick response.... :)

Quote: Marc P @ August 7 2008, 11:33 PM BST

On another thread I have just added a stuffed owl in a glass box to my study which I think I approve of, what do you think Zooo, Aaron?

Classy!

Quote: Aaron @ August 7 2008, 11:38 PM BST

Classy!

It's a bit dusty but very Harry Potter so I'll try and get a pic tommorrow, my digital camera lens is stuck so I need to call in photographic help. :)

Good grief this program smells to high heaven. People have been comparing it to the IT crowd (which is in itself not exactly a TV masterwork) but it at least has recognisable characters. One word that shrieks to mind is WHY!

[note the single exclamation mark, not the shock-tortured audience sign screaming "LAUGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!]

I think we should identify who the writer(s) and producer(s) of Lab Rats are and investigate their connections. Be interesting to see what else they've done.

It is dire, I couldn't believe it either.

I liked the waggle dancing Bee episode.

I have made my 'hanging' judgement based on the 'evidence' of a 10 minute slot of this weeks episode, I must admit. But with no telly and only 30 mins viewing per week I can't spare a lot of time!

So I didn't see the waggle dancing bees!

It reminded me of Waggledance beer which I drank once in Hampstead on a day of getting very very drunk indeed.