Should we bring back the death penalty? Page 5

I haven't readall the posts but I think we should introduce the Phantom Zone.

Quote: Aaron @ June 19 2008, 12:05 AM BST

Those who support it, did your mothers never teach you that two wrongs don't make a right

That sentence is beyond patronising and does you no credit unless it is tongue-in-cheek (lets hope so)

There are several religions that advocate an eye for an eye - and it is their God they believe is telling them that not their mothers!

I personally, as I have stated, would only have the death sentence for serial killers.

Quote: Alan C @ June 19 2008, 12:10 AM BST

I personally, as I have stated, would only have the death sentence for serial killers.

I agree. Who ever took the decision not to recommission Deadwood should be strung up.

Quote: Timbo @ June 19 2008, 12:13 AM BST

I agree. Who ever took the decision not to recommission Deadwood should be strung up.

Nah I'd give him a medal

Quote: Alan C @ June 19 2008, 12:13 AM BST

Nah I'd give him a medal

cocksucker, as they would say in Deadwood.

Quote: Timbo @ June 19 2008, 12:19 AM BST

cocksucker, as they would say in Deadwood.

Sorry I don't speak American

Quote: Alan C @ June 19 2008, 12:20 AM BST

Sorry I don't speak American

Actually to watch Deadwood what you really need is a solid grounding in Anglo-Saxon.

It was probably good, I dunno I was jesting anyway

I would highly recommend it. But not for the prudish. Or squeamish. Lovejoy with a whore's hand stuck up his backside is not a mental image I am going to be able to erase anytime soon.

Quote: Timbo @ June 19 2008, 12:32 AM BST

Lovejoy with a whore's hand stuck up his backside is not a mental image I am going to be able to erase anytime soon.

Ah yes, the David Dickenson image

Quote: Alan C @ June 19 2008, 12:10 AM BST

There are several religions that advocate an eye for an eye - and it is their God they believe is telling them that not their mothers!

If religions advocate it, it must be wrong. ;)

On that we both agree - my mother told me to go to bed

Quote: Alan C @ June 19 2008, 12:42 AM BST

On that we both agree - my mother told me to go to bed

For some reason I just had a mental image there of the rocking chair scene from Psycho...

Quote: Timbo @ June 19 2008, 12:46 AM BST

For some reason I just had a mental image there of the rocking chair scene from Psycho...

You and your mental images

Well, the voices in my head are telling me it time for bed anyway. Night night.