Stars that make you reach for the remote Page 7

See!
Then he'd be perfect.

*edit*
Pretty maybe a couple of years ago before the crack. But when he's clean and sober, and sits and has a little play on the guitar, he's lovely. Honest.

All true Griff, I just don't like long boring films. I'm crazy like that.

LOTR for example, drivel.

Quote: Griff @ May 28 2008, 11:56 PM BST

Kate Winslet is lovely. It's hard to believe she comes from Reading what with her being so posh and all.

Reading? Bloody hell! :O

THAT'S why Ricky likes her.

Graham Norton, John Barrowman, Dale Winton. Yes they're all gay. I just can't stand seeing effeminate blokes, it drives me nuts (I should rephrase that but I just laughed at myself.)
And before Zooo comes and strikes me from on high I spend a lot of time playing music in various bands and those of you who are into the music scene will know that it's mainly broken down into two categories of people. Gay folk and Testosterone ridden death wizards. And I get on with both just fine.
Oh and while I'm at it drag acts. Pointless tat IMO.

Never confused!

Chief Wigam winds me up.

Right, bed.

:)
But John Barrowman isn't really effeminate. Except when he puts it on. (to annoy folk like Roscoff.)

**Football themed **

Harry Redknapp
Jamie Redknapp
Sam Allardyce
Graham Taylor
Dave Bassett
Paul Jewell
Neil Warnock

Oh yeah thanks for the reminder..John Barrowman. Speaking of which, Tom Cruise.

Right! You're on my lightning list too!

Quote: roscoff @ May 29 2008, 12:10 AM BST

Graham Norton, John Barrowman, Dale Winton. Yes they're all gay. I just can't stand seeing effeminate blokes, it drives me nuts (I should rephrase that but I just laughed at myself.)
And before Zooo comes and strikes me from on high I spend a lot of time playing music in various bands and those of you who are into the music scene will know that it's mainly broken down into two categories of people. Gay folk and Testosterone ridden death wizards. And I get on with both just fine.

Interesting how you feel the need to shout about your gay credentials.

Vanessa Feltz
Matthew Wright

It's all coming back to me now!

I'd like to add: Anyone involved in pretty much any sport, of any kind.

Quote: Aaron @ May 29 2008, 12:15 AM BST

I'd like to add: Anyone involved in pretty much any sport, of any kind.

No broad brush approach in my thread please mighty admin :P

Ok I'm all biled out.

Good night.