Which sitcom character do you fancy? Page 13

Quote: Aaron @ June 10 2008, 12:31 AM BST

Don't think so...?

Jeff Rawle is her dad.

No - I've got that wrong too. Her dad was Tony Doyle. I know someone was related to someone in it!

Brian - Spaced
Boyce - Green Wing
David Brent - The Office

<3 <3 <3

Doesn't Joy dress as a maid in one episode of Drop The Dead Donkey, or is that just a fantasy of mine.

Quote: Katay8020 @ June 13 2008, 9:52 AM BST

David Brent - The Office

<3 <3 <3

Yay!
Although I don't fancy Brent, just Gervais. But still... yay!

Quote: zooo @ June 13 2008, 1:30 PM BST

Yay!
Although I don't fancy Brent, just Gervais. But still... yay!

It is really Gervais that does it for me (Over David Brent) but still, they are one and the same, in a way!!

Glad to know there is another Gervias lover out there - all my friends think i'm nuts for finding such a dumpy little man attractive! Laughing out loud

Join the club. :D

Gina Bellman definitely!
She was gorgeous and absolutely sexy in Dennis Potter's 'Blackeyes' and imo 'Coupling' shows she has remained so.

Quote: Griff @ June 13 2008, 8:04 PM BST

I have seen Gina Bellman on stage and also in the pub afterwards and I can confirm she is smoking hot.

She was in Hyde recently wasn't she?

Quote: zooo @ June 13 2008, 5:25 PM BST

Join the club. :D

The bun in the oven club?

Quote: Katay8020 @ June 13 2008, 4:30 PM BST

all my friends think i'm nuts for finding such a dumpy little man attractive! Laughing out loud

Good news for all of us then. Or not.

Hee.

It's a shame Ricky doesn't want any buns.
No one to carry on the comedy genes.

Maybe he'll change his mind one day. Or get low on cash and go into the bank?

Wanky bank?

Quote: zooo @ June 14 2008, 1:26 AM BST

Wanky bank?

Yep.

P.S. 11011 posts! Go you! :D

Think I'm a bit of a late arrival to this thread, but after reading through 14 pages I figured I'd earned my right to reply. :D

I've definitely got a soft spot (steady Cool) for Andy Millman in "Extras" largely due to me finding Ricky Gervais rather attractive (call it a guilty pleasure!) :P

But my favourite has to be Lee Mack's charater in "Not Going Out" DEFINITELY because I think Lee's gorgeous! Lovey

Are you another woman hiding behind a Tarrant avatar?