The Mighty Boosh Festival lineup... Page 4

Hey! I can't wait to go to the Mighty Boosh Festival next Sat! I'm from Reading and going with a best mate, so, so excited!

I am a HUGE Mighty Boosh Fan... I love Noel Fielding (style icon), I will be dressed accordingly on the day. I also love Russell Brand, and we all know that Noel and Russell are good mates, I so, so hope he will be there for this one day extravaganza!!!

See you all there! BRING IT ON!!!!!

PS. Robots In Disguise are so excellent and are playing at the Festival, check out there song 'The Sex Has Made Me Stupid' on itunes, it's wicked!!!!! Love you all!!!!!!!!

HELP NEED MIGHTY BOOSH MATES!

Hallooo

Im sarah, 20 years old, and im from north london but i also used to live in reading and go to the uni there!!!

im sent on a work mission with a press pass to review the mighty boosh festival. my problem: i couldnt find anyone to come with me at such short notice :'( SOB! So im looking for some friends male/female/other to possibly meet up with, bump into, and otherwise irritate.

TBH ill be bothering you guys anyway. Ill be the (lets face it, probably tipsy) girl in the black and white polka dot dress (yes outfit already sorted for meeting Noel!!). Bothering people

SO if you fancy saying hello at the fest, then message me on this private message thingy, or text me 07971336913, or im on facebook search yellowribbon1113@hotmail.com

Sure its not safe to leave my number...but so long as none of you are bad i should be ok!
Look forward to hearing from you/seeing you at the fest. xxxx

zooo? You around? :D

zoo???

One of our members. If she can make the day, she would be literally biting at your heels to attend.

If I could, I would!
But alas, it is too far away.

Great offer though!
Touch Julian for me, would you?

i will touch everyone.

even if you hadnt asked me to. :P

Niiice. :)

Give him an extra squeeze and say 'that's for zooo'.

I'm very jealous of everyone going, the lineup gets more impressive by the second!

guys which acts do u reccomend? i dont recognise many. so far in the plan are ross noble, robots in disguise...who else? xx

I think Jarvis Cocker's supposed to be there.

y can u not go? x

Can't get there. Also can't afford it. :)

Also Frankie Boyle! Don't miss him.
Garth Marenghi and Matt Berry, Andrew Lawrence and Robin Ince.

That's who I'd make sure I didn't miss, anyway.

And Paul Foot!
And Simon Munnery. :O

Bugger.

yes a dj set. is it only me or is the connection on this forum dodgy? xx

anyway - if anyone IS going, look out for me in the polka dot dress with the pen and paper, probably tipsy xx!

ive been told rob ince isnt so good?? i guess its all trial and error :) woop ill see those acts for u!!!!

Please do use capitals and punctuation Sarah! It's infinitely easier to read. Thanks.

:D hahahahaha!